Among the changes:
- A complete list of included tools is up. Let me know if I missed anything small. We are a 14.2 megs. 15 meg is the new max.
- bash is now the default shell (not sure why but it keeps ls from segfaulting on long file listings, must have been a busybox ash thing) and less finally works
- I think Nmap 4.20 is new this build. It may have been in the last one. Socat is new because I didn't have any port redirection tools apart from what is in iptables.
- Added the latest build of snort. I got it working, but there are no signature files or configuration files present.
- New dropbear keys are generated on each boot