Sunday, October 14, 2007

Best Vertical Case for 14.1" T-61?

I'm ashamed to say I'm a bit laptop bag snob, so finding a small, sturdy case for my T-61 is proving to be difficult due to its weird dimensions: 9 1/4 x 13 1/8 x 1 3/8 (my measurements, not the official one).

I have a crappy 15.4" Targus sleeve I use when putting it in the laptop compartment of my Boa XM but I want something small for only the laptop like the Booq PowerSleeve XS I have for my 12" PowerBook, when I don't need to carry a backpack.

So far the candidates are the McKlein S Series Transporter (Nylon) Trager Vertical Transporter, Higher Ground 14" Shuttle or the Tom Bihn Vertical Brain Cell (Size 4) or maybe the Booq Natrix SlimCase but that's probably bigger than I want. None of these are cheap, some I'm sure they are all good quality. I'd like to be able to fit the small power adapter somewhere. and have a decent shoulder strap.

Any experiences with these? Or anyone find the perfect case for their 14.1" T-61?

No comments: